Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Are You Smarter Than a 2nd Grader? Super Challenge

Ummmm, only on Wednesdays, certainly NOT on Mondays! 

Super Challenge: Ms. Pitt pays her students $100 a month for cleaning services. Suppose she offered the students a 10% raise this month and a 10% raise again next month.  Or they could have no raise this month and a 30% raise next month.  How much would they earn with each offer? Which way gives students more money?

I helped my son with this last Monday and forgot a step. I must not have been paying attention because I tried it again this morning and got it right.

So, that means I should NOT make any executive decisions on Mondays - especially if it's related to my pay-rate. Ask me again on Wednesday!

Are you smarter than a 2nd grader? If so, is it related to the days of the week???????

1 comments:

  1. 2nd grade? Geeze. I had to read that a couple times. They are so smart so early on now.

    ReplyDelete