Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just had to see.......

Yesterday, I asked Josh to take out the garbage. It's his usual job and he had a coat on already. I see him barefoot, attempting to make a dash for it and insist he put on shoes. He put on shoes, went out front and took them off, then proceeded to tip-toe out to get the can out on the street, wheel the can back to the house and make two trips with the many bags I handed him that he'd left on the porch. Then he ran back in and beelined for the carpet! Exactly WHY I insisted he wear shoes for this job - I knew he'd walk wet feetprints all over the house.

His reasoning?  He just wanted to see if he how long he could stay out there.  This picture was taken a day later - his prints are frozen into the driveway for now............;^)

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny!! And even funnier that the foot (toe) prints were still there the next day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cold out - I have a feeling they may be there to ring in the new year!

    ReplyDelete