Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

....and this day has been saved! Thank you Kate Kaynak!

I'm going to spare you the details of the day and only say, it's a good thing I have a heart for animals and children because I have been experiencing a non-stop mess-fest and not the kind that smell like playdough or pancake syrup!

Thanks to Kate Kaynak, who was powerless to resist my secret remote ability (that I will not reveal for the sake of remaining alive) - look what arrived in the mail today....
We've got to bust Maddie out!

The ARC of Accused by Kate Kaynak. And to make it even better - there was swag and a blurb from my blog on the inside cover - WAHOOO!

Now if I could just use my ability to change my work schedule for the next few days, I'd have a lot to share with you all about Accused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment