Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Mom.....

For those of you who are a fan of Greg Heffley and his big brother Rodrick, you are in for a treat March 25, 2011 when the new movie comes out.  You can watch one version of the trailer here.

 One preview showed a clip of when Rodrick sneaks an unwrapped candy bar under Greg's seat on the way to church - alas, "poop!" is screamed in church and all eyes are on Greg.

So, last night I'm getting ready for my shift and I load my pockets with all the necessary items to keep me going until break: keys, candy,gum, loose change. I'm set.  At the end of my shift, a friend gives me a few new pieces of candy and I stuff them in there too.  What do I find when I get home and unload 5 hours worth of front- pocket junk?  Something akin to this......

I'm pretty sure I'm related to Greg. After all, we once shared the same last name...distant cousins maybe? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment