Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Spirit of Christmas is...Cleanliness...Wha?

I rarely look at the negativity at Christmas. I try to focus on the real meaning of giving to loved ones, spending time together and reminding my kids what it's all about. I try to keep the marketing angle from ruining our special holiday. That's why - I cannot believe Walmart. If starting off the Christmas season before Thanksgiving was bad enough, their newest hourly radio ad really got me going.


It goes something like this, "Think Santa isn't judging how clean your house is this year? Think again. He's got that white-glove test.....stock up on Clorox wipes and paper towels."






                                                    Errrr, excuuuuuse me - Jesus was born in a BARN!


0 comments:

Post a Comment