Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Goodreads Reading Challenge

So all you hardcore Goodread-ers..how are your reading challenges going? Anyone reach their goals early? Anyone wondering  what they were thinking posting 100 books for the challenge? I posted 50 for the year and read about 20 by July. I was thinking," yeah, so Goodreads is bugging me that I'm behind, but I'm doing great - surely 50 by Thanksgiving.."Then came the return of the school year and it's nothing but textbooks and The Communist Manifesto while the shining stars of my TBR pile are taunting me.

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Montanamarynotmartha has read 20 books toward a goal of 50 books.
hide
Please tell me someone else out there is behind by half and dying to catch up.....

If you don't know what Goodreads is and are a lover of all things book-ish.....we gotta talk! I will happily introduce you to your newest addiction.

3 comments:

  1. I fell behind on mine too! I realized that with all of the classes I'm taking, there's no way that I'll be able to read six more books before the end of the year. So, I just adjusted my goal to a more reasonable one. I can't wait for Winter Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so now I'm sweating and haven't even taken part in a challenge! I know I'm even woefully behind in updating my Goodreads pages *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pressure Christina! 2012 challenge is just around the corner.

    Amanda - you are so smart to just adjust your goal! Why can't every challenge be so flexible?

    ReplyDelete