Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Book Review: To Stand With Angels by Caitlynn J. Gabriel

Before there were Cowboys and Aliens, there were Cowboys and Demons.....

The first thing I thought at the end of Cowboys and Aliens was that they must have read this book before they wrote that movie!

I'm so excited to share with you a fantastic book released in 2010, "To Stand With Angels" by Caitlynn J. Gabriel.  This book a mystical thriller and romance set in the lat 1800's old west town of Laramie, Wyoming.  This story has it all: Good vs. Evil, Angels and Demons, Cowboys and Romance!


Caitlynn J. Gabriel laces it all together with a myriad of descriptive words that transport the reader right in to the story.  The story starts off with a bang. The characters reveal their personalities and admit their past sins. Next, the story builds up to an intense battle between good and evil, all along revealing a story, within a story, within a story.   The story continues to escalate, shock-and-awe you with twists, turns, colors and imagery.  I enjoyed this story so much, it gave me goosebumps AND warm-fuzzies. It's not going on my "must-reads" shelf , but my "must-read-again" shelf!




I hope all my readers will grab a copy - it's a fabulous read!  Be watching for the sequel, "At the Devil's Right Hand".


I give To Stand With Angels
Photobucket
5 Stars!

Available at Eternal Press and Amazon.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment