Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunshine Awards

This gorgeous "Sunshine Award" was given to me by Kathleen over at "Life with 4 Boys" . What a wonderful surprise!  Of course something this great needs to be shared so I'm bestowing it on my favorite 12 blogs that bring sunshine to my day. Thanks for all you write, share and comment. The 12 wonderful blogs I will be passing this award on to that are a beautiful ray of Sunshine and helpfulness any day of the week are as follows (in random order):

1.Cleverly Inked
2.Confessions of a Writing Mama
3.Ink Spells
4.Milk and Cookies
5. Book Dreaming
6.Michelle Hodkin
7.Musings of a Palindrome
8.Falen Formulates Fiction
9.The Cappuccino Life
10.The Owl
11.The Chocolate Chip Waffle
12.Write-Brained      

The only rules to accepting this award is to post thanking the person who gave it to you and pass it on to 12 other blogs that bring Sunshine into your day!

11 comments:

  1. Leah - Thanks for the award! And for visiting Ink Spells, and all your comments! :) Hmm...I'm going to have to check out this Mom Bloggers Club on your sidebar ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! What a nice way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leah! I love this award - it's so beautiful! And I LOVE most of the blogs you shared it with. There are a couple of new ones I'll have to check out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this! You are a dear heart and just made my day sweeter for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I left you a comment on MBC that I couldn't click on your link from your profile page, but then it worked! Such a cute blog!!
    Big Fat Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Following your from MBC! -KimD www.themomstandard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!

    If you have any advice on putting it up on my sidebar, I could use the help. Even with a "help ticket" from homeschoolblogger, it is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, I posted instructions on your 6/29 quilt post. You don't have to keep them on your page when you are finished though. I'll be glad to help you along. It's all for fun!

    ReplyDelete