Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Boys and Pants - Ugh!

I don't know what it's like to dress a daughter, but what is it with boys and pants? I've got the "only wear when necessary over shorts" boy that peels them off the second we walk in the door. Then there's the "rip-knee boy" and the older "rip-knee, never changes them boy" and the ultimate "just-bought-yesterday but -they-don't-fit-buy-me-new-ones" boy. I think God should give you a "set" and the delivery nurse should say, "Here's your newborn son and here's your everlasting-grows-with-him-always-in-style-pants!"

2 comments:

  1. I have two boys and I totally get what you are saying!!! Both of them are experts at holes in the knees, and my oldest takes his pants off the minute he walks through the door each day and leaves them in the middle of the living room! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I found a stash of pants behind the little one's door!

    ReplyDelete