Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Would you believe....

.........someone actually stole my son's copy of The Hunger Games at school? We've been passing around a set with friends and family and now my with only a few days left in April, my son will end 6th grade on a sour note on reading.
      Since he's a reluctant reader, I was pretty happy to see him take an interest in such a thick book. As for the content, he's got me to have a never ending discussion with about the brutality in it and as he's moving into 7th grade, so I thought it would be a step up in reading challenge material. Funny how a certain other student suddenly has a copy with his name all over it in Sharpie. I have this overwhelming urge to wear a pinkish wig, chartreuse lipstick and outfit and walk by his desk  and wish him, "May the odds be ever in your favor....."







------------evil, I know--------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment